Monday, September 21, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall To-Read List 2026

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Artsy Reader where each week they post a new top ten list and ask fellow bookish folk to share their lists on that topic.


This week the theme is: Books on My Fall 2026 To-Read List:

I just checked and I read all on my Summer TBR, so yay! 

Most of the books here are releasing over the fall, but a few are already out:


The Black Orchid by Loreth Anne White
The Riddle Maker by Bruce Borgos
Dive Bar at the End of the Road by Kelley Armstrong
The Final Final Girl by James Kaine

The Black Orchid by Loreth Anne White (9/1/26)

The Riddle Maker (Porter Beck #4) by Bruce Borgos (11/17/26)

Dive Bar at the End of the Road by Kelley Armstrong (10/6/26)
I'm currently listening to this one and it's good!

The Final Final Girl by James Kaine (9/15/26)


Thunderbird Ranch by Laura Griffin
Cold Redemption by Nalini Singh
This Inevitable Ruin by Matt Dinniman

Thunderbird Ranch by Laura Griffin (11/10/26)

Cold Redemption (Psy-Changeling Trinity #10) by Nalini Singh (12/1/26)

This Inevitable Ruin (Dungeon Crawler Carl #7) Matt Dinniman (11/13/24)
This one's going to take a while since the audio book is over 28 hours!


Cozy Little Christmas by RaeAnne Thayne
Birth of the Witch by Nora Roberts
Swipe Bite by Alexandra Vasti

Cozy Little Christmas (Shelter Springs #4) by RaeAnne Thayne (10/6/26)

Birth of the Witch (The Coven of Three Trilogy #1) by Nora Roberts (11/17/26)

Swipe Bite (Corporate Bloodsuckers #1) by Alexandra Vasti (11/10/26)




What's on your fall TBR? 


13 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance!
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2026-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look interesting. My lists are made up of deadline books so they get read. I'm still trying to get through my 20 Books of Summer Challenge List.

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-autumn-2026-to-read-list/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dive Bar and Dungeon Crawler Carl are two that I've seen around a lot in the last weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to put at least one Christmas read on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cozy Little Christmas looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I just checked and I read all on my Summer TBR, so yay!"
    That's a serious accomplishment!

    So glad Dive Bar is delivering! The Final Final Girl is such a clever title - it makes you want to know what the book is about. This Inevitable Ruin is...28 hours long??? Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m hoping to start Dungeon Crawler Carl, thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I managed to snag an ARC of Swipe Bite - it looks like it'll be a lot of fun.

    Here is our <a href='https://www.longandshortreviews.com/miscellaneous-musings/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-2026-to-read-list/">Top Ten Tuesday.</a> Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mos of these are on my list too.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dive Bar at the End of the Road is actually my next read. I got an ARC of it a few weeks ago, and it looks so fun! I also have an ARC of Swipe Bite, so hopefully I get to that one soon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dive Bar and Gold Redemption look and sound sick! I hope you enjoy all of these when you get to them! Also congratulations on having completed your Summer TBR!

    My Post:
    https://thegentlechapter.blog/2026/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-fall-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get time to read them. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to catch up on Dungeon Crawler Carl! And the Kelley Armstrong book looks good!

    ReplyDelete