Sunday, October 6, 2013

Waves of Sunday # 48





Welcome to our weekly edition of Waves of Sunday where each Sunday we spotlight a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR.

Today we are spotlighting:
 
 
One to Hold
 
One to Hold by Tia Louise
Publication Date: October 9th 2013
Purchase Links: Smashwords
 
About the book:
 
Derek Alexander is an ex-Marine, ex-cop, and the top investigator in his field. Melissa Jones is a small-town girl trying to escape her troubled past.

When the two intersect in a bar in Arizona, their sexual chemistry is off the charts. But what is revealed during their "one week stand" only complicates matters.

Because she'll do everything in her power to get away from the past, but he'll do everything he can to hold her.

Standalone, M/F, HEA.

Rachel's Thoughts:
I was turned onto this by a friend on Goodreads.  It was adult, and a grown-up romance instead of the flood of New Adults I've been reading sounded like a nice change.  I've actually started reading this because I'm reviewing it for the blog on Wednesday, and I'm LOVING it!  It's sounded completely hot and mysterious and it is exactly that! Let me share a little quote to tempt you:

I glanced down to my lap, attempting to stop the flood of images of us together on the secret patio. Every time I looked at his face, I remembered the brush of his lips against mine, the scratch of his beard, the sensation of his chest hair against my...

I'll leave the rest to your imagination, lol! 


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks so much--can't wait for Wednesday and your review! <3 Tia

    ReplyDelete