Sunday, May 24, 2015

Waves of Sunday #62

Welcome to our weekly edition of Waves of Sunday where each Sunday we spotlight a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR. 

Today we are spotlighting:

Consolation (The Consolation Duet #1) by Corinne Michaels (Goodreads Author)
Published March 18th 2015 (first published February 26th 2015)
Book One in the Consolation Duet

Liam wasn’t supposed to be my happily ever after.
He wasn’t even on my radar.
He was my husband’s best friend—forbidden.

But my husband is dead and I’m alone. I ache for him and I reach for Liam.

One night with Liam changed everything. Now I have to decide if I truly love him or if he’s just the consolation prize.


Arlene's Thoughts
What caught my eye about Consolation by Corinne Michaels were the ratings and passionate reactions I've seen on Goodreads. The storyline sounds like it has a fair share of angst and a touch of forbidden to it. Two elements that always seem to satisfy my reading cravings when it comes to adult fiction.  I've added this book to my TBR and I'm queuing it up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment