Sunday, July 15, 2018

Rough Ride by A.S. Green


Publication Date: July 30th 2018 by Carina Press
Pages: 76
Purchase Links: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo

About the book:

Summer in the barn at Camp Winnepauk is about to get interesting

For years, part-time cowboy Luke has obsessed over a beautiful green-eyed girl he once saw in a magazine. Not a model, just a girl who captured his imagination…and then fueled every sexual fantasy he’s had ever since. When that picture comes to life in the form of Tess, a twenty-year-old counselor-in-training with a sexual appetite that rivals his own, Luke has finally met his match.

Tess wasn’t thrilled about spending the summer mucking out horse stalls, but things take a dramatic turn when she meets Luke. The tall, lean cowboy delivers more than she could have hoped for, showing her exactly what her body is capable of. There won’t be weeks of flirtation for these two: Tess is impatient and her cowboy…does…not…play.

My Thoughts:
Camp counselors Tess and Luke have an instant attraction but must be careful since they could lose their jobs if their romance is discovered.  They fight the a
ttraction, a very little bit, lol, but the irresistible pull makes staying apart impossible.

This was a quick, hot read. I do expect a bit of insta-love with a book this short, but I have read other novellas that manage to put some depth in the romance even with a short number of pages. I love stories with sexy cowboys, but I think this is more of a summer camp setting with horse back riding as part of the summer camp fun.

Rough Ride is the perfect kind of read if you just want some quick smutty fun.  I have Wild Child a full-length story on deck, also by A.S. Green, which might be more my kind of read.

2 Suns


2 comments:

  1. I don't normally go for cowboy books... I don't know what it is about them, but maybe I just haven't found the right one, lol. I'm sorry you didn't like this one too much. Have you read Wild Child? It was published recently and I LOVED it!

    𑁋 Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Wild Child yet, but I have it on deck and really want to pick it up soon! :)

      Delete