Saturday, December 15, 2018

Audiobook Challenge 2019

Audiobook-Challenge-2019

Hot Listens and Caffeinated Reviewer are hosting their 7th annual Audiobook Challenge and I've decided to participate! 

I have an hour-long commute each way, back and forth to work so audio books keep me sane when traffic threatens to suck the life right out of me!  I'm going to shoot for the Marathoner 50+ book, but we'll see. If you're interested in participating click HERE for the sign up link.

Challenge Details:
  • Runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
  • The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2019 than you did in 2018.
  • Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
  • ANY genres count.
  • Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
  • You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
  • If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
  • Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2019, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2019.



Achievement Levels:

  • Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
  • Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  • Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
  • Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  • Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  • My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
  • Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+




7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to join us for this challenge. I hope you find some really great listens. Happy New Year!

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, best of luck with this challenge next year :D I'm sure you can do it. I still do not listen to audiobooks at all, haha. Not sure when I will start :) Not sure if I would be able to focus, lol. Glad you love listening, though :)

    ReplyDelete