Saturday, October 5, 2019

Sunday Post #47


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated reviewer book blog, and is a post to recap my bookish and non-bookish things from the last week. 


It's been a busy week because I've been gearing up for our vacation on the coast of Northern California. Today we spent the day in Napa, tasted at a few wineries and then headed north. We're staying one night in a little town I've never heard of (and will probably never visit again) and then we're off to Trinidad and then Mendocino. Above is a picture from the gardens at Louis Martini winery. Very pretty place!

Read:
(click on cover for Goodreads link:)



Really enjoyed Well Met, Say it Again, and Christmas with a Cowboy.  Love Allison Brennan's romantic suspense but Killing Fear wasn't my favorite book from her. Still, pretty entertaining.

Received/Purchased/Library Lend:
(click on cover for Gooreads link:)


I'm excited for all of these! Both The Bookshop on the Shore and Things You Save in a Fire are library audio lends. I've started Things You Save in a Fire, but I'm barely in. Love Therese Plummer's narration so I'm thrilled she's reading. 

Watched: 


It's been a long time since I've watched this, but it's still one of my favorite movies! 


How was your week?



26 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful pic! There are some awesome wineries out there! I always love strolling the grounds. Hope you have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that half of the experience for me! Thank you, Greg! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh! The garden look so beautiful! Hope you have a great week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays and Cover Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that I had to remove my first comment. Had a mistake in it. The picture is beautiful. I visited some of the wineries there too. Twenty years ago. How time flies. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 things I hate about you is such a great movie!!! "And hell is just a sauna". I love the dad.
    Those gardens are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love gardens! That picture is beautiful!
    Have a great week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well enjoy your holiday Rachel! That garden is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Mendacino Coast is one of my favorite places to visit for getting away. Enjoy!

    Well Met looks fun and I want to read that one. 10 Things is a fab movie. :)

    Have a great week, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Regretting You sounds so good! CoHo always seems to deliver. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been awhile since I've watched 10 Things, but it's a good one. Have a fun upcoming vacation.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. It has been ages since I read 10 things too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love 10 Things I Hate About You. Especially that sonnet she reads at the end. So great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip. I was a fan of Well Met, too. I am excited it will be a series. I LOVED Things You Save in a Fire. It was so wonderful. I actually loved Center's prior book too. Both had a strong theme of forgiveness, which was done so well. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I also love 10 Things I Hate About You. The picture of the garden in the winery was beautiful! I also got the Colleen Hoover book. It's been a long time since I've read her, so I'm excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That vacation sounds so nice! The picture definitely looks like a dream! I hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed Things You Save In a Fire, I hope you continue to.
    It’s been years since I’ve watched 10 Things, my favourite Heath Ledger movie is still A Knights Tale though.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  17. What gorgeous scenery. I hope you have a wonderful time:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. 10 Things is one of my favorites, too! You always go on the best adventures. Have a wonderful trip!
    I started Regretting You yesterday, and I'm loving it. But I always love her books.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sounds like a fun little trip! I hope you're enjoying yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so excited for Regretting You. It’s one of my most anticipated books of the year. And I have the audio version of Things You Save in a Fire on hold at the library. Love 10 Things I Hate About You! One of my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete