Monday, November 30, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Read Again

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Artsy Reader where each week they post a new top ten list and ask fellow bookish folk to share their lists on that topic.

Top Ten Books I Want to Read Again:
Click on cover for Goodreads link:



Five of these choices I've picked the first book in the for the cover, but I mean the whole series. I know, that's a lot more than ten, lol.  The Will Trent series by Karin Slaughter, The Rockton series by Kelley Armstrong, The Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews, The Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs (I've already re-read 3 times and still want to re-read again!) and The Alpha & Omega series by Patricia Briggs which I've already read through twice.  The rest are favorites I could read all over again. 

So what is on your re-read shelf? Leave me a comment and I'll come visit your post!



18 comments:

  1. I don't always have time for re-reads but there are some series and books that I definitely love and will take the time to read again. Great list of books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great picks! I would love to re-read all of Tessa Dare's backlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find time to reread all of these books soon. :)

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had more time to read books - I want to read all the new ones and re-read so many older favorites!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would so reread Zapata's book! You have me wanting to see if my library has the audio version to listen to this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Mercy Thompson Readalong this year was my first serious re-read and it got my excited to re-read Alpha & Omega and I'm also excited about the Psy-Changeling readalong because it's a re-read for me. I would love to re-read the Sebastian St. Cyr series even though they are mysteries because I want to see the progression in the characters and events. I've re-read Outlander several times because I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to make more time for rereading because I always enjoy it when I do. And One of these days I really do need to read something by Zapata!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh City of the Lost- definitely! Love that series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all look good, I’m especially intrigued by City of the Lost!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can always reread a Patricia Briggs book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Into the Blue is the one book in the series I have yet to read. I read the first and the last, but never got the middle one. I want to though

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of these, but you're right. If you read the first one, you have to read the whole series!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have heard that the Mercy Thompson books make great re reads. I have it on my kindle and I do want to read it soon. I have heard great things about Chanel Cleeton. Great list you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Moon Called was so good. I need to get caught up on the series. :)

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read any of these but there are a couple that have been on my list for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I've read all the ones except the 4 in the top row and agree with your choices. We just read the Mercy Thompson series this year and in December I would love to binge the Alpha & Omega series but I don't know if I can fit it in. Excellent picks - good luck!

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  17. Triptych looks like exactly what I need to read right now! I'm in the mood for a good thriller.

    ReplyDelete