Sunday, April 3, 2022

The Sunday Post #160

 

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated reviewer book blog, and is a post to recap my bookish and non-bookish things from the last week.

Happy Sunday! I've been packing and packing and packing, and still it feels like I haven't made much of a dent.  Ack! Our escrow closes April 22nd which means I have two full weekends left to pack and move. We have to be out by Saturday the 23rd at 6pm. 

I have two more giveaways posted in the effort to clear out books (check the right sidebar) and I may post one more. 

Read:
Click on cover for Goodreads link:

Had a great reading week, but only posted one review: Tough Justice

Received/Purchased/Library Lend:


I haven't read Ilsa Madden-Mills but I loved the sound of Beauty and the Baller so I grabbed up the audio/e-copy through Kindle Unlimited read/listen for free. I can't believe I was approved for The Friendship Pact because Avon/William Morrow usually rejects me, but I was giddy when I saw the email! Love the Maggie D'arcy series so I was happy to get a copy of The Drowning Sea. Looking forward to Falling for You after enjoying the last book.

Instagram:

One of the two giveaways I've posted. 


How was your week?




13 comments:

  1. I love Beauty & the Baller, so I hope you enjoy it too. WM is hit or miss for me, but I was happy to get the Shalvis as well. Her books are always great for me. Good luck with the packing. You must be getting excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to start listening to Beauty and the Baller while packing today. Glad I'm not the only one! I rarely get approval from them. Thanks, I am excited, but nervous too! :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with packing. I recommend audiobooks! I also got approved for the Friendship Pact which Avon hates me so it is a surprise! I am sending the good vibes for a smooth move.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've been buying an audio for all my review books lately just to keep up. I'll be listening to a non-review book today, though. Avon doesn't love me either. I don't feel so bad now, though. Seems I'm not the only one. Thank you, Anne!

      Delete
  3. Packing up an entire house is SO much work! Good luck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck getting packed and moved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Falling For You, and hope you do too. I also have The Friendship Pact, and that looks good.
    Best wishes for the packing and moving. I always had to keep reminding myself that it ALWAYS GET DONE, and I try not to stress. But, I am feeling your pain, moving is always so hard. But, worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Packing up to move takes forever, at least in my experience. I hope you get it all done with a minimum of stress. And I hope your reading provides good downtime in the meantime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the packing! Not something that's particularly exciting, but off to a new adventure when you're finished! :)
    Glad you had a nice reading week too.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moving and packing is so much work! It should be worth it in the end. I am amazed that you still got some reading done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's down to the wire now. Wishing you well as you get it packed and ready to move.

    I want to read that Hook Line and Sinker at some point.

    ReplyDelete