Monday, June 24, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing the Second Half of 2024

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Artsy Reader where each week they post a new top ten list and ask fellow bookish folk to share their lists on that topic. 


I'm sure there's more, but this was all I could find so far.

Most Anticipated Books Releasing the Second Half of 2024:


Agony Hill by Sarah Steward Taylor
Buried Too Deep by Karen Rose
The Last One at the Wedding by Jason Rekulak
Primal Mirror by Nalini Singh

Agony Hill by Sarah Stewart Taylor
Publication Date: 8/6/24
Loved Taylor's Maggie D'arcy series so I'm excited for her newest mystery series!

Buried Too Deep by Karen Rose
Publication Date: 8/13/24
A new mystery featuring Broussard Private Investigators set in New Orleans. 
Karen Rose's romantic suspense novels are hard to put down! 


The Last One at the Wedding by Jason Rekulak
Publication Date: 10/8/24
After loving Hidden Pictures I'm ready to read anything by Jason Rekulak!


Primal Mirror by Nalini Singh
Publication Date: 7/23/24
I've been loving "Season Two" of the Psy-Changeling series and always read the newest release!



Bad Liar by Tami Hoag
The Holiday Cottage by Sarah Morgan
The December Market by RaeAnne Thayne

Bad Liar by Tami Hoag
Publication Date: 9/24/24
It's been 6 years since the last Broussard & Fourcade mystery! But to be honest, I would've read any new offering from Tami Hoag. 

The Holiday Cottage by Sarah Morgan
Publication Date: 9/24/24
Sarah Morgan writes the best multi-generational, feel-good stories! There's usually a bit of romance as an added delight! She's an auto-read now.

The December Market by RaeAnne Thayne
Publication Date: 10/8/24
Love Thayne's low-angst romances. They are a wonderful combination of healing, family, community.


The Muse of Maiden Lane by Mimi Matthews
The Mirror by Nora Roberts
The Burning by Linda Castillo

The Muse of Maiden Lane by Mimi Matthews
Publication Date: 11/19/24
I've loved every book in The Belles of London series! Looking forward to Stella's story!

The Mirror by Nora Roberts
Publication Date: 11/19/24
Inheritance was so good! It ended on a cliffhanger, so yeah, I eager to read The Mirror! 

The Burning by Linda Castillo
Publication Date: 7/9/24
Kate Burkholder is former Amish which gives her an advantage in solving crimes where the Amish community is involved. I enjoy the Amish culture and the mysteries are riveting!




Well, that's my list. What books are you eager for the second half of 2024?






40 comments:

  1. Si many good ones.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Burning looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely be reading the Sarah Morgan book. I love her books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got The Burning on my list, too! I always look forward to a new one from Linda Castillo. And several others on your list look like ones I'd like...so I'll be adding them to my own TBR shortly. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the one who turned me onto that series! I really enjoy it! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the cover of the Thayne book. I wouldn't call her a favorite, but sometimes her low-drama sweet romances really hit the spot. And the Mimi Matthews book is on my list, too. Such a fun series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Yes, I'm loving the Matthews series! I think Maiden Lane is the last one!

      Delete
  6. Oooh, I love the Kate Burkholder series!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm most excited for the Karen Rose and Nalini Singh.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many good looking books. Looks like I will be hitting the library. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance!
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/late-2024-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely want to read The Last One at the Wedding.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to read a Matthews book one of these days. They look delightful! I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delightful! Hope you enjoy them if you decide to pick them up! Thanks, Susan!

      Delete
  12. I want to read the two holiday books. Both authors have been good for me in the past. Here's hoping these are all magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i love the cover for The December Market! https://readingismysuperpower.org/2024/06/25/top-ten-ish-tuesday-my-most-anticipated-next-in-series-books-releasing-the-second-half-of-2024/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm curious about The Last One at the Wedding. I still need to read his previous book too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Burning looks good, and I am excited about The Mirror.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I can't wait to dive into The Mirror. Hopefully it's not another cliffhanger.

      Delete
  16. Sometimes the pub dates are so far in the future that I wish I didn't even know about them until closer to the release date!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh, what a good variety of picks here! I've fallen behind on upcoming publications because I've been swamped in my own research, so happy to see all these TTT posts hitting the blogs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wasn't aware of a new Jason Rekulak book being on the horizon, but now I'm excited for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a great line-up! Hope you enjoy them once they come out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your list Rachel. I used to read everything Tami Hoag wrote, but for whatever reason, I haven't read her books in several years. I need to get back to them, but will have lots to catch up on. I hope we both enjoy the 4 we have in common.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's hasn't released anything for a long time. I'm excited she has a new one coming! Me too!

      Delete