Monday, April 8, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring 2024 TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Artsy Reader where each week they post a new top ten list and ask fellow bookish folk to share their lists on that topic. 

This week is a freebie, so I'm posting the March 19th topic since I didn't get to it:

Books on my Spring 2024 TBR:

Click on cover for Goodreads link:
Winter Lost (Mercy Thompson #14) by Patricia Briggs
15 Summers Later by RaeAnne Thayne
Mind Games by Nora Roberts
Ever Time I Go on Vacation Someone Dies by Catherine Mack

Winter Lost (Mercy Thompson #14) by Patricia Briggs
15 Summers Later by RaeAnne Thayne
Mind Games by Nora Roberts
Every Time I Go on Vacation Someone Dies by Catherine Mack


The Sweet Blue Distance by Sara Donati
Archangel's Lineage (Guild Hunter #16) by Nalini Singh
The Rom-Commers by Katherine Center

The Sweet Blue Distance by Sara Donati
Archangel's Lineage (Guild Hunter #16) by Nalini Singh
The Rom-Commers by Katherine Center


The Summer Swap by Sarah Morgan
Long Time Gone by Charlie Donlea
Look on the Bright Side by Kristan Higgins

The Summer Swap by Sarah Morgan
Long Time Gone by Charlie Donlea
Look on the Bright Side by Kristan Higgins

I'm excited about every book here! 

How about you? Have you read any on my list or are any on your list as well?





31 comments:

  1. The Rom-Commers looks like SUCH a fun read. Definitely one I'm going to have to read when it releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it! Katherine Center is a brilliant writer! Hope you love it, too!

      Delete
  2. I want to read the Thayne book, too. Love the title of the Vacation book. LOL! And, Center is one I will definitely be reading. Hope these are all hits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sam! That vacation book sounds like a fun mystery! Hope we both love The Rom-Commers!

      Delete
  3. I hope you like all of them!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both Winter Lost and The Rom-Commers are on my spring reading list, too. I can't wait for Briggs' new Mercy book. And The Spring Swap looks so fun...I want to step into that cover. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! Winter Lost is probably my most anticipated book of the year! Mercy Thompson (and Alpha & Omega) are my all-time favorite series'! Yes, Sarah Morgan's books have the best covers! :)

      Delete
  5. Happy reading!

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2024/04/09/top-ten-tuesday-series-i-desperately-need-to-finish/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading half of those. Patricia Briggs, Katherine Center, Charlie Donlea, Nora Roberts and Kristan Higgins.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not surprising, Anne! We have very similar tastes and TBRs! :)

      Delete
  7. Winter Lost has a cool cover.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.</a

    Astilbe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited for Mind Games and plan to start it in the next week or so. And the new one from RaeAnne Thayne sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to Mind Games! 15 Summers does sound wonderful!

      Delete
  9. I've got that Sara Donati, Nalini Singh, and Patricia Briggs on my spring reads list, too. Looks like you'll have a good spring for reading.

    Sophia Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised, Sophia! We tend to love the same books. Hope we both love them!

      Delete
  10. I hope you enjoy reading all of these!
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-ds-have-it-ten-titles-starting-with-d/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all just look like the perfect Spring reads! I haven't actually read a book by Nora Roberts - I'm going to have to finally read her books! Mind Games sounds really good. Thanks for sharing, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mind Games does sound good! Hope you enjoy it if you decide to pick it up, Sara!

      Delete
  12. A good looking list. I want to read a Katherine Centre book!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/04/09/top-ten-tuesday-my-favourite-books-of-2024-so-far/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Katherine Center's stories! I hope you get around to reading her!

      Delete
  13. EVERY TIME I GO ON VACATION SOMEONE DIES looks like a fun read! I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem like a fun mystery, right? Thanks Susan, you too! :)

      Delete
  14. Great list. I have Mind Games, Winter Lost, and Archangel's Lineage on my list too. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for all three! Winter Lost is my most anticipated read for the year!

      Delete
  15. I haven't read any of these but a couple of them look interesting. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like you will have some great reading ahead, Rachel. I have the Thayne book, Rom-Commers, Summer Swap and a couple others to read as well. I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete