Saturday, March 5, 2022

Sunday Post #156



The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated reviewer book blog, and is a post to recap my bookish and non-bookish things from the last week.

It's been a busy week! I know, I sound like a broken record. The only way I've been reading is by audio lately with all the tasks we have to complete by next Friday when the photographer is scheduled to take photos for the real estate listing. We plan on going live the 16th or 17th. Our relator said the house should sell that weekend. I guess we'll see. Once the sale closes we'll be on the hunt for our next house staying in Northern California at my sister's house. She has a studio apartment she's readying for us now.

I hope to get some downtime tomorrow because I want to read Crowbones! At any rate, I have three giveaways going (see the right sidebar). Lots of books! Still, I have lots of books to pack up so my bookshelves don't look quite as stuffed as they normally do, lol.

Read:
Click on cover for Goodreads link

Loved The Golden Couple (review to come this week) and A Perfect Equation! Riven Knight was an easy listen, but didn't knock my socks off. 


Received/Purchased/Library Lend:



 Instagram:




Watching:



Loved the book and really anything by Karin Slaughter, so yeah I'm definitely watching! 




How was your week?



17 comments:

  1. So much excitement. I hate the packing and the moving, but a new destination gets me giddy. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with the move! A Perfect Equation sounds so much fun! AND Allison Brennan’s title is veryyy interesting — and new to me! Definitely need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Golden Couple and Pieces of Her are on my to read/watch list. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find that audiobooks are a godsend when we have a lot to do on our plate! Good luck selling the house Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, A Perfect Equation was so good! Best of luck with the move and house hunt. I love house hunting... but I hate the paperwork and stress of buying a house, and moving is just the worst. But, a new house is so much fun once you get it all set up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the house sale and move! I LOVED A Perfect Equation. I loved the 1st book as well. SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there! Audio is the best for multi-tasking. I hope the sale and new purchase go well. I'm halfway thru Crowbones and I still love this world. I want the Wrong Victim but on audio. Plus they never approve me for the eARC. I'm thinking about reading the Perfect Equation books.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers crossed that your house sells fast...and that you find a great house to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow big changes coming up fast! Best of luck with your listing. and of course with the upcoming search! I hope you find the perfect place for your next chapter.

    I definitely will have to look into that series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember getting our last house ready the photographer and the listing. So exhausting and stressful. But ours sound that first weekend too. I’m sure yours will do the same with the market the way it is now! Good luck getting it all ready this week! Exciting changes coming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck with the house...pieces of her looks really good. hope you enjoy it
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm excited for you to get your home ready for listing and selling. Wishing for it to all go well. Glad you've got your audiobooks to keep you sane as you rush about for the move.

    Have a good week, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Getting a house ready to sell is a lot of work. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete