Sunday, December 30, 2012

Waves of Sunday #10


Welcome to our weekly edition of Waves of Sunday where each Sunday we spotlight a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR. 
Today we are spotlighting:
 Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1)
Find You in the Dark by A. Meredith Walters
Published on October 10, 2012 by Amazon Digital Services
About the book
Maggie Young had the market on normal. Normal friends, normal parents, normal grades...normal life.

Until him.

Clayton Reed was running from his past and an army of personal demons that threatened to take him down. He never thought he had a chance at happiness.

Until her.

Maggie thought their love could overcome anything. Clay thought she was all he needed to fix his messy life.

That together, they could face the world.

But the darkness is always waiting.


Sometimes the greatest obstacle to true love is within yourself.

My Thoughts:
This cover immediately caught my attention, I honestly wanted to read it just from that alone.  After reading the synopsis I know this is a book that I won't want to put down and I have a feeling it will stay with me for a long time.  Usually I shy away from books that will leave my heart in shambles but at this very moment I am in need of a book like this!  Dark, emotionally draining, romance, seriously what is not to want??!  I can't wait to dive into this book and you can bet I will have a box of Kleenex close by.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment