Sunday, December 9, 2012

Waves of Sunday #7


Welcome to our weekly edition of Waves of Sunday where each Sunday we spotlight a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR.

Today we are spotlighting:
Lexi, Baby by Lynda LeeAnne
Published November 16th 2012

About the book

Alexis Sky Martine thinks of herself as the average girl-next-door that does what she has to do to get by, have fun and enjoy life.

She is madly in love with her sexy, drop-your-panties-at-first-sight, hottie boyfriend who is equally in love with her; more like downright obsessed. He treats her like she is his heart; like he needs her to exist; like he would do anything in his power to make her happy.

Lexi knows Landyn James loves her just as much as she loves him, if not more. Deep down, she also knows high school sweethearts aren’t expected to last, but their relationship is different. They are soul mates. Their connection is unbreakable.

What could possibly go wrong when you have love like that...?Everything.

What will the future hold...?

Only time will tell.


Arlene's Thoughts
Everything about this book caught my eye... from the cover to the premise to the passionate reviews. I've always been intrigued by stories of love, betrayal, and overall hard choices. I'm curious how I'll react to this book seeing as there's reviews on both sides of the fence, but mostly they seem to be on the "loved it!" side. I can't wait to give this one a try.
By the way, can someone tell me what the tattoo on the guy's body says??? :)
Brandie's Thoughts
The synopsis definitely sounds like a book I'd love - but it was some of the great reviews that have me questioning why I haven't read this book yet?! Hot alpha male - yes, please!! This book sounds good and I'm interested in giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment