Sunday, January 20, 2013

Waves of Sunday #13


Welcome to our weekly edition of Waves of Sunday where each Sunday we spotlight a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR.

Today we are spotlighting
Collide
Collide by Gail McHugh
Expected Publication Date January 21, 2013
About the book
A missed first encounter…

Colliding with a second chance…

On the heels of graduating college and trying to cope with her mother’s death, Emily Cooper moves to New York City for a fresh start.

While harboring secrets of his own, Dillon Parker takes care of Emily through her grief. Knowing he can’t live without her by his side, he’s sweet, thoughtful, and everything Emily has ever wanted in a man.

Until she meets Gavin Blake—a rich and notorious playboy who is dangerously sexy and charming as hell. Emily tries to deny the instant connection she feels, but Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome is not inclined to let go so easily. Recovering from his own painful past, Gavin will stop at nothing to win Emily over.

This unexpected encounter compels Emily to question her decisions, forcing her to make a choice that will destroy friendships, shatter hearts, and forever change her life.
Brandie's Thoughts
The first time I saw this cover and title, I was instantly intrigued!  The synopsis sounds awesome - I love books with secrets and bad boys.  I'm pretty much a sucker for ALL bad boys...and Gavin Blake sounds like my kinda guy.  I'm anxiously waiting to get my hands on this one!

Crystal's Thoughts
This sounds epic in more ways than one.  I am a huge fan of title love and Collide definitely caught my attention and after reading the description I know I am in for a very emotionally draining afternoon and honestly I can't wait!  I want to meet Gavin and Dillon to see where my loyalties will lie.  Normally I am a bad boy type of girl but I have a feeling I will fall hard for Dillon, but his secret scares me so I guess I will see.  This book sounds right up my alley and I can't wait to dive in! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the cover and can't wait to read this! Can't wait to read your reviews for it either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're looking forward to it too! Thanks for posting Dione. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ladies,

    I ran across your blog just now as I am obsessed with Collide by Gail McHugh and wanted to let you know that there was an early release last night and it is now available for kindle and nook!!! Hope you love it as much as I did!!!

    http://www.amazon.com/Collide-ebook/dp/B00B385VCU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/collide-gail-mchugh/1114184617?ean=2940016033211

    Happy Reading,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I'm even more excited to give this one a try. Thanks for the heads up!!

      arlene...

      Delete