Sunday, January 27, 2013

Waves of Sunday #14


Welcome to our weekly edition of Waves of Sunday where each Sunday we spotlight a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR.

Today we are Spotlighting:
Addicted
Addicted by Charlotte Stein
Published January 24, 2013
About the book
Kit Connor has always led a safe, cautious life. But when her friend points out that her erotic writing lacks something, she decides to attend a Sexual Healing group to improve her knowledge.

Kit expects to find the gritty underbelly of sex, and instead finds louche, laidback, sex-loving Dillon Holt.

He makes a suggestion to her: that he will tell tales of his sexual excess, and help her book get the realism it needs. She agrees, but hasn't the least idea of what she's getting into.

Dillon doesn't have simple advice in mind … he has lessons to teach her. Lessons on everything she's never dared to experience, from kink to real passion.

Now Kit is never sure: is Dillon the addict, or is she just addicted to him?
Brandie's Thoughts:
Whew, after reading that synopsis - I want to get my hands on this book ASAP! This sounds really good and different. Not like anything I've read before and I'm intrigued! Sounds pretty hot!

Crystal's Thoughts:
As you all know I am a sucker for covers and this one is hawt!  I had to see what this was all about after it caught my eye and the synopsis has me very intrigued.  I foresee lots of steamy scenes and honestly I always wondered how erotica authors did research for their books and if there is any truth to what this book is promising then umm I might have to find a new profession ha!   I am definitely going to pick this one the minute I have a chance!



2 comments:

  1. Holy sex on a stick. This sounds amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Crystal...I am a sucker for covers too and YEAH this cover is definitely HAWT!

    ReplyDelete