Sunday, September 13, 2015

Waves of Sunday #72

Welcome to our weekly edition of Waves of Sunday where each Sunday we spotlight a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR. 

Today we are spotlighting:
Noah and Me by Beckie Stevenson

Published December 15th 2014
“So you fix broken hearts, do you?” I ask. “Seems a little ironic.”

Noah Carter is one of the best cardiothoracic doctors in the country. He’s incredibly intelligent, funny, kind and he’s a beast in the bedroom. He has scars that drizzle down his chest and painful memories of an unforgettable night that plague his every waking hour.

Seven years ago, Noah stumbled upon me at the side of a grave and saved me in one of the most compassionate ways another human being can save another. I will always love him for that. Always.

He loved me in a way that no man has ever loved me since, and I gave him everything. I gave it all to him until my secrets and lies tore us apart, forcing me to shatter his heart into a thousand little pieces.

Seven years ago, he loved me…but now he hates me. And I hate that he hates me. Leaving Noah is my biggest regret in life - and I have a lot of things that I regret. A lot.

I’m Ariel Miller, and this is the story of Noah and Me.

This book may not be suitable for younger readers due to the adult nature of some scenes.

Arlene's Thoughts
As with most books that I read in this genre, it's the art cover that catches my attention first. So when I stumbled upon this book and read the description, it really intrigued me! I love a good romance that includes some tension, passionate characters and solid backstory. I'm hoping Noah and Me has all three because I'd really like to dive into this one soon and experience Ariel and Noah's story!


No comments:

Post a Comment