Sunday, November 4, 2012

Waves of Sunday #2

Welcome to our second edition of Waves of SUNday where each Sunday we'll be spotlighting a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR.
Today we're excited to spotlight:
Exquisite by Ella Frank
Published October 8th 2012 by Ella Frank
Purchase: Amazon
About the book
Her heart was guarded…

Tormented by self-imposed guilt, Dr Lena O’Donnell has spent the last nine years in survival mode. Struggling through days that seem to blend together and battling her way through each horrifying night, she’s determined that this is what she deserves…

Until he tore down the walls…

Mason Langley’s life is going exactly the way he planned it, until her. A confirmed bachelor and the successful owner of the hottest restaurant to hit Chicago, he never expected to be blindsided by an angry woman in a pair of scrubs. No matter how hard he tries, he can’t seem to shake the doctor, and he finds himself liking the way she makes him feel.

Almost over night Lena finds her world turned upside down by Mason and the sexual desire they discover together. Slowly, she lowers her guard and invites him inside but when tragedy strikes she begins to believe that sometimes it’s better to be alone and safe than to love and lose…
Arlene's Thoughts 
Wow! Just reading the description makes me want to jump right into this book, which I definitely will. Exquisite seems to have it all... beautiful cover, a tormented character, and hopefully the right man that will break through this girl's barriers of resistance. I've been seeing a lot of buzz on this book and I have it waiting for its turn on my eReader, so stay tuned because I'll be reading and reviewing this very soon!

Crystal's Thoughts
I agree Arlene this looks fantastic!  I can't wait to find out why Lena has walls up and I definitely can't wait to see Mason tear them down!  This formula is always a hit for me and I have a feeling I will be so in love with these two characters.  And um well I hope we get a steamy restaurant kitchen scene *giggles* I am looking forward to reading this as well!

Well we hope you enjoyed this edition of Waves of Sunday. If you decide to pick up Exquisite, be sure to share your thoughts with us! Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment