Saturday, July 6, 2013

Review: Entwined with You by Sylvia Day

Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)

Entwined With You by Sylvia Day
Published June 4th 2013 by Berkley
Purchase Links: Amazon | Barnes and Noble

About the book:
The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires…

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession…

My Thoughts:

‘You own me, Eva. Wherever I am, whatever I’m doing, I belong to you.’

Oh, Gideon…swoon….

Fan-freaking-tastic! I don’t understand the negative reviews on this one because I absolutely LOVED it. I can’t get enough of Gideon and Eva. They are one of my favorite book couples and I feel like their story just keeps getting better and more addicting. If you have read the first two books – you already know the deal with these two and this book is just a continuation of their lives and the issues they are currently facing. They have such an all-consuming, incredible love that has grown and developed into something amazing throughout this series.

He was all things to me, everything I wanted and needed in one imperfect man.

‘I look at you, angel, and I want you so badly. I want to be with you, listen to you, talk to you. I want to hear you laugh and hold you when you cry. I want to sit next to you, breathe the same air, share the same life. I want to wake up to you like this every day forever. I want you.’


This author does such a good job of pulling you right back into their lives and giving you a perfect package of suspense, angst, drama, romance, and sex. I felt like I loved these two even more after finishing this book than I thought was possible when I finished book two!

Too many details can ruin the book/series, so I’m not going to go into a long review except to say – READ THIS SERIES. And of course every book ends with a small cliffhanger – enough to keep you coming back for more. And that’s okay with me because I want more! I can’t wait for the next book!

5 Suns




1 comment:

  1. Awesome review. I've read a lot of negative reviews, but I think I'll give this a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete