Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Waves of Fiction 2015 Reading Challenge

It's time for our Waves of Fiction 2015 Reading Challenge Update!
Several of us at Waves of Fiction started this reading challenge at the beginning of the year. To learn more about it, you can go HERE for the details. 

While my bloggy roommates are hard at work trying to finish the last of their reading challenge categories, I thought I could use this time to share some recent reads that I feel would be great options for some of the items. 

I finished my challenge back in April 2015.  Since then, I've tackled quite a few books that would work well for several of the categories, so here you go!

A book set in the Summer - Summer by Summer by Heather Burch
A book with a one word title - Priest by Sierra Simone
A book with a number in the title - Eight Hundred Grapes By Laura Dave
A book with a place in the title - Down London Road by Samantha Young
A book that is a stand alone title - Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
A book set in another country - Meet Me at Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan
A book you shouldn't read in public - Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton
A book with a rating higher than 4.25 on GR - My Biggest Mistake by Leddy Harper 
A book that was made into a movie - The Rose Project by Graeme Simsion
A book with more than 300 pages - After You by JoJo Moyes
A third book in a series - Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
A book by an Australian author - You're the Kind of Girl I Write Songs about by Daniel Herborn
A book with a military theme - Consolation by Corinne Michaels

If you're doing this challenge, let us know how you're doing!

1 comment:

  1. My progress:

    A book that's won an award: On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
    A book with time travel: Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander #1) by Karen Marie Moning

    And now I need to nail the last category “A book with a color in the title”!

    ReplyDelete