Monday, April 7, 2014

Review: For All You Have Left by Laura Miller

For All You Have Left by Laura Miller
Published February 11th 2014 by Createspace
"This is certainly one of my favorite love stories ever." ~A Novel Review

Logan Cross married her high school sweetheart when she was eighteen. But life had different plans for Logan, and now, at twenty-two, she is in the midst of starting over when Jorgen Ryker moves in next door. Jorgen suspects that Logan might be hiding a few secrets, but neither he nor Logan is ready when she reveals her biggest secret from her past—a secret that neither of them realizes they share.

Set in small-town Missouri, For All You Have Left is a love story with an unexpected twist centering around three lives, two great loves and one epic journey in learning to love again.

My Thoughts
Absolutely beautiful!!! Gorgeous writing, unforgettable characters, and a story that felt so real.... Couldn't ask for anything more. Love...
“I’m going to love you, Logan, forever and a day.”
I will definitely remember this book forever… and a day. What a pleasant surprise to come across a story so engrossing and emotional that the characters instantly branded themselves in my heart. For All You Have Left was exactly what I was looking for when I was searching for a book that would make me remember the characters’ names for more than a day.

Logan Ada, Andrew and Jorgen shared a story that moved me from beginning to end. I read this novel in one sitting because I just couldn’t tear myself away from them. I was both captivated and moved by the events that shaped their lives and influenced their future. Beautiful story that’s about hope, friendship, and lasting love.

He's my perfect - one part solid as a rock, one part crazy, one part starry-eyed dreamer.
In Fall All You Have Left, three characters come together to tell their story in a way that was heart-rending and full of power. Each of their lives take a sudden shift after a tragic event occurs and a long-time friendship and love is altered. When Jorgen meetsLogan Ada she is making every effort to reshape her future and get past the pain she’s endured. As the story unfolds and the novel reveals surprising connections between the characters, For All You Have Left leaves you with a sense of completion and contentment.

The journey for Logan Ada and Jorgen felt meaningful to me. It inspired me in ways few books have lately. I’ve saved my eBook as a favorite and I’m grateful that a random search collided me with this story. It was beautiful from beginning to end. I highly recommend this story to anyone looking for a book filled with heart and purpose. Excellent!

It's just another day with you - the best day of my life.
5 Suns

No comments:

Post a Comment