The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated reviewer book blog, and is a post to recap my bookish and non-bookish things from the last week. I'm also linking up to The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance @Readerbuzz.
Happy Sunday!
It's been hot here! It was a 102 degrees here yesterday and it's supposed to be hotter on Monday and Tuesday. I guess summer is well and truly here. Nothing exciting to report here, just the usual work, garden, and chores. I did pick a bunch of blackberries and our peaches for canning. I canned blackberry jam, pickled red onions and pickled peppers yesterday. This afternoon I plan on making peach preserves to can.
The Missing Couple (Colby Agency: The Next Generation #7) by Debra Webb-4 Stars
The Women in White by Sarah Pekkanen-4 Stars
The Age of Enchantment (Chronicles of Whetherwhy #1) by Anna James-4 Stars
Received:
Brimstone Hollow (Annie Gore #2) by Archer Sullivan
The Missing Couple by Debra Webb
Don't Look Close by Jaima Fixsen
Thank you to Macmillan Audio, Harlequin Audio and Recorded Books!
How was your week?















It's hot here too, I hate it.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you’ve been busy! 😊 Fresh blackberry jam and homemade peach preserves sound delicious, and there’s something so satisfying about putting up the harvest. I hope you get a break from the heat soon. Happy Reading!
ReplyDelete