Friday, December 4, 2015

Waves of Fiction Holiday Reading Recommendations



With the holidays right around the corner, what better way to spend a winter afternoon than curling up with a holiday book and hot cup of chocolate? 

This is one of my favorite seasons of the year, and with so many great holiday books available, I’m even more excited to see what adventures I can dive into. 

Throughout December, I’ll be featuring several holiday book reviews, so stay tuned!

To get my holiday reading underway, I recently visited one of my favorite bookstores, Vromans in Pasadena, CA and was pleasantly surprised to see the great selection of books available for this season. Take a look!
I also had a chance to pick up two holiday presents for myself. First, I purchased a cute book stack ornament for my Christmas tree.  I also picked up an Outlander Coloring Book! So excited to start this new hobby!


In addition to the holiday books I can across at the bookstore, I also discovered some 2015 holiday novels on Goodreads, including:


Stay tuned for my holiday book reviews in December! 

1 comment:

  1. I always try to read a couple of holiday books every December when the mood hits, but I don't always know what to read. Thanks for the list of recs! I also love that book stack ornament! I need. :)

    ReplyDelete