Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Favorites of 2023 (Part 2): Contemporary & Historical Romance/Women's Fiction

So many great reads this last year! Here are the rest of my favorites read in 2023: Contemporary/Historical Romance & Women's Fiction.


Favorite Contemporary & Historical Romance/Women's Fiction of 2023:

Contemporary Romance:
(click on cover for Goodreads link)

The Talk of Coyote Canyon by Brenda Novak
Talulah's Back in Town by Brenda Novak
Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood

Hello Stranger by Katherine Center
Jane & Edward by Melodie Edwards

The Talk of Coyote Canyon by Brenda Novak
Talulah's Back in Town by Brenda Novak
Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood
Hello Stranger by Katherine Center
Jane & Edward by Melodie Edwards


Amish Romance/Inspirational Romance:

Courage in the Storm by Lauren Blount
The Happy Life of Isadora Bentley

Courage in the Storm by Laurel Blount
The Happy Life of Isadora Bentley by Courtney Walsh


Women's Fiction/Romance

The Book Club Hotel by Sarah Morgan
The Cafe at Beach End by RaeAnne Thayne
The Island Villa by Sarah Morgan
The Mostly True Story of Tanner and Louise by Colleen Oakley

The Book Club Hotel by Sarah Morgan
The Cafe at Beach End by RaeAnne Thayne
The Island Villa by Sarah Morgan
The Mostly True Story of Tanner & Louise by Colleen Oakley

Historical Romance:

Marrying Off Morgan McBride by Amy Barry
The Hope of Azure Springs by Rachel Fordham
Remember Me by Mary Balogh
A Lawman's Christmas by Linda Lael Miller

Marrying Off Morgan McBride by Amy Barry
The Hope of Azure Springs by Rachel Fordham
Remember Me by Mary Balogh
A Lawman's Christmas by Linda Lael Miller




Have you read any of these? What are some of your favorites from these categories?




20 comments:

  1. Lovely post on romance novels, hope you have an amazing New Year!

    xoxo, MIDORI

    https://www.midorilinea.com/blogs/midori-linea/my-new-creative-outlet-for-my-daughter-hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read and enjoyed every Katherine Center book. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting picks! I am a fan of Ali Hazelwood, Katherine Center. I am behind on Brenda Novak. I read my first Sarah Morgan last month. I almost never read historical romance unless it's a mystery.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sarah Morgan and Brenda Novak is a new-to-me author, I've only started reading her since the year before, but I've loved everything by her.

      Delete
  4. You've got some of my favorites on your list: Love Theoretically, Hope of Azure Springs, The Happy Life of Isadora Bentley and The Mostly True Story of Tanner and Louise to name a few. And many others are now on my TBR list! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have similar book tastes, Lark! I'm always adding to my list from your posts, too! :)

      Delete
  5. I really need to read that Brenda Novak series. I enjoyed several of those that made your list.

    Sophia Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two of those books are on my winter TBR. Glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I read seven of these, and I agree, all great. My daughter likes to review the Hazelwood ARCs, so I am behind on her books (the latest adult and YA release). I need to get to them this year. Tanner & Louise is a book I push. There was something special about that one. I hope we have another McBride book coming, too. I adore reading that family's adventures. I am starting the Talk of Coyote Canyon today. Such a great series. You know Center is always a good idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we get a few more McBride books, hopefully one where Junebug gets her HEA too! Oh, I'm looking forward to your thoughts on The Talk of Coyote Canyon! Yep, I absolutely love Center's books! I love her whole attitude on reading, too. She wants to impart joy with her stories and I'm all about that!

      Delete
  8. There are quite a few there I want to try

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh, every time I see that Katherine Center book, I'm reminded it's on my TBR and I haven't gotten to it yet! I guess we know what I'll be reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for a Katherine Center novel on the list (so excited to read more by her and I think I own Hello Stranger, too) and I hear amazing things about Melodie's novel, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the Book Club Hotel! I hadn't read Sarah Morgan before but glad I finally discovered her. Here's to lots of great love stories this year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have a lot of favourite reads in common Rachel. I have already read so many of these, but there are few I will be adding to my TBR mountain.

    ReplyDelete