Saturday, January 3, 2015

Waves of Fiction 2015 Reading Challenge




Now that the new reading year is in high gear, what better way to kick-off 2015 than with a Reading Challenge that will flex our book choices???

It's been a while since I've participated in one of these challenges, but from what I remember, a fun reading challenge helps me try new books, pick up different genres and finally tackle a book that's been on my TBR for a while.

So, how will this work? At the end of every month, myself and a couple of my roomies here will give you an update on our Waves of Fiction 2015 Reading Challenge progress throughout 2015. 

If you'd like to join us, we'd love to hear how your progress is going and feel free to use our selection ideas!

So here is what I plan to tackle in 2015




5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great challenge, one of the best I've seen so far.

    p.s. for a book set in Scotland check out Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the rec Zed. I definitely plan to read that this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Eva! I hope you join us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll do this over at A Midsummer Night's Read!

    ReplyDelete