Saturday, February 25, 2023

Book Challenges 2023

 I know this is a little late but I don't usually participate in very many book challenges other than Goodreads and Kimberly's Audiobook Challenge. Why? Because I usually don't invest the time to keep up and complete them.  However, I've seen these two and I like them. More importantly, I think I can meet them. I'm going conservative with both:



Library Love Challenge is hosted by Anne @Books of My Heart and Angel's Guilty Pleasures. You can sign up HERE.  

I'm shooting for:

Overdrive Junkie: 36 Books

I've already read 5 in this category so I think I'll make this level easily.



Bookish Books Reading Challenge is hosted by Susan @Blogginboutbooks. You can learn more and sign up HERE.

I'm aiming for:

Picking and Perusing: 10-20 Books

I just went through my books and was surprised I've already read 3, so yay!





What challenges have you signed up for?


7 comments:

  1. I"m doing both these challenges too. I'm doing well with the Library Love, but need to find more for the Bookish books. Best of luck to you with these challenges, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than the Goodreads Challege, I never sign up for anything else. You're off to a great start with your challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my library, so I know I would slay a library reading challenge. Good luck with them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge there! I am mostly just doing some Storygraph ones and the Romanceopoly. is my main one currently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to have you on the Library Love. I get to Library Card on Fire without effort as I am a strong library user. I think you will have an easy time of it also. I hope all your challenges are enjoyable and not too cumbersome in tracking. I stick with COYER because there are so many parts and I can do as much or as little as I want. Of course, I have the Read-along and my new Thrifty Thursday Challenge this year.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use the library a lot too! I love the idea of a challenge for bookish books! Good luck with these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I joined the Bookish Books reading challenge too and have already read several books that fit the category. Hope to find more.

    ReplyDelete