Sunday, April 7, 2013

Waves of Sunday #24

Welcome to our weekly edition of Waves of Sunday where each Sunday we spotlight a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR. 

Today we are Spotlighting:
Thursday Nights  (Charistown, #1)
Thursday Nights by Lisa N. Paul
Expected publication: May 13th 2013 by Super Dandy Publishing

About the book:
Pain can leave even the strongest of people weak and hollow. But when fate brings two weak souls together, will the love they find mend the fragments that are barely holding them together, or will the weight of their past finally cause them to crumble?


Max DeLucca has spent seven years trying to forget the betrayal of his past. He lives his life from day to day never looking forward and never looking back. The walls around his heart keep anyone from getting too close and prevent him from feeling too much…until he meets her.


Her entire life, Janie Silver searched for the kind of love that wouldn’t leave her broken and more importantly, wouldn't leave her behind. She longs for a love that can heal the wounds of her past and give her the future she knows she deserves. She thought she was looking for something that just didn’t exist…until she meets him.


Danny’s on Main is where their story begins. A neighborhood bar where strangers become friends, friends become family and some … become lovers
… it all started on Thursday Nights.

Brandie's Thoughts:
I saw this book advertised on another blog, and once I read the synopsis for it my immediate thoughts were, 'I HAVE TO HAVE THIS BOOK NOW'.  Then to my dismay - I realize it's not released yet and I will have to wait until May to get my hands on it.  But it's been a long time since I've been so desperate to get my hands on a new book as I am for this one!  The cover alone was enough to get my attention and make me instantly interested - but once I read what it was about, I'm just dying to read it!  It sounds like a book I will love (painful pasts to reveal, friends-to-lovers) and the fact they meet weekly at a local bar just has me hooked already.  This is a book I will be buying the MINUTE it's available and will most likely drop everything I'm reading to start it!

Crystal's Thoughts:
I want I want I WANT!!  I agree with you Brandie I have to have this!  The cover totally drew me in and then after reading the synopsis I was hooked!  I cannot believe that we have to wait until May!!   I have really been in the mood for these types of books and this one sounds like another great addition that I have to get my hands on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment