Sunday, April 14, 2013

Waves of Sunday #25


Welcome to our weekly edition of Waves of Sunday where each Sunday we spotlight a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR. 

Today we are spotlighting:
Slow Burn (The Fitzgerald Family, #1)
Slow Burn by E.B. Walters
Published on May 1, 2011 by Firetrail Publishing
About the book
She doesn’t want to deal with the past...

Ten years ago, Ashley Fitzgerald witnessed the death of her parents in a tragic fire and blocked the memory. She pretends to have moved on, is a successful artist and photographer, until the morning she opens her door to a stranger she assumes is a model and asks him to strip to his briefs .

He wants to expose the truth....

Wealthy businessman Ron Noble has the body, the jet, the fast cars and the women, but he hides a deadly secret. His father started the fire that killed Ashley’s parents. Now someone is leaving him clues that could exonerate his father and they lead to Ashley’s door. Blindsided by the blazing attraction between them and a merciless killer silencing anyone who was there the night of the fire, Ron dare not tell Ashley the truth. Yet the answer he seeks may very well tear them apart.

While a demented arsonist...SLOW BURN(s)...and plots his ultimate revenge.

Brandie's Thoughts:
I've had this book on my TBR list for awhile because it sounds so good! It's no secret I love a good romance with some spice but throw in suspense and mystery - and I'm sold! Sounds like a great plot, I need to read this one soon!
Crystal's Thoughts:
I want to know what happened!  That is the first thing that popped into my head after I read this synopsis!  I cannot wait to dive into all these clues and figure out what really happened to Ashley's parents!  This book sounds so good and I can't wait to get my hands on it!  Plus I mean just look at that cover!  Need I say more?!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment