Darynda Jones visits Southern California to promote her latest in the Charley Davidson series, Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet, November 9, 2012.
|The entertaining Darynda Jones|
- The funny T-shirts lines that are usually the title to each chapter, are in fact T-shirts. She used to have to scour the internet for new ones, but now that she's been doing this for a while, readers send her all kinds that she ends up using. She writes the book up first then divides it into chapters, and then selects the appropriate T-shirt title.
- Darynda knows who Charley will eventually end up with. She doesn't know when she's going end the series, she's not ready to say goodbye, so it may take a while for Charley to get there. Just from the first book, I already have my heart set on Reyes! Oh, man! Talk about SUPER HOT, and the ultimate bad boy!
- Darynda has plans for a spin-off series, but is holding off because she feels she'd have to end Charley sooner than she wants. Mr. Wong has a huge role in the spin-off and we'll finally find out his backstory.
- There might be a romance brewing between Uncle Bob and Cookie!
- The titles were purposely numbered, because Darynda hates going into a bookstore and trying to figure out the order of books in a series. There is no confusing what number in the series First Grave on the Right or Third Grave Dead Ahead is. I like that!
Now for the good part! We would like to offer one lucky reader a SIGNED copy of Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet. The giveaway is INTERNATIONAL and will fun for three weeks. The only requirement is that you follow the blog. Just fill out the rafflecopter below. Good luck and thanks for stopping by!