Sunday, November 11, 2012

Waves Of Sunday #3


Welcome to our third edition of Waves of Sunday where each Sunday we'll be spotlighting a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR.

Today we're excited to spotlight:
Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle, #1)
Come Away With Me by Kristen Proby
Published on November 9, 2012
Purchase: Amazon
About the book:
*Warning: Contains profanity, explicit sex, and a super sexy couple!

Being confronted on the beach by a sexy stranger wasn't part of Natalie Conner's plans for a peaceful morning taking photos. And why on earth would he think she's taking pictures of him, anyway? Who is he? One thing’s for sure, he’s hot, and incredibly romantic, feeding Natalie’s wounded soul.

Luke Williams just wants the world to give him a break, so seeing yet another camera aimed at his face has him ready to pounce on the beauty behind the lens. When he finds out she has no idea who he is, he's intrigued and more than a little tempted by her. Natalie has a body made for sex, a sassy mouth and Luke can’t get enough of her, but he’s not ready to tell her who he really his.

Natalie is a no nonsense girl who doesn’t do well with lies and secrets. What will happen to this new relationship when she discovers what Luke’s hiding?


Crystal: So Arlene what first drew your attention to Come Away With Me?  
Arlene: I'm really curious to learn about Natalie and why she has a "wounded soul." She sounds like a protag I can come to like especially if she's able to give Luke a run for his money. I hope she can hold her own in this story.
Crystal: I totally agree, I love when the girl holds her own against the guy.  I am not a fan of the meek lol.

Crystal:   I love a story where the girl has no idea who the famous guy is. I have read a few books like this and I love how the characters get to know one another.  *whispers* The steaminess helps too lol =P     Is this a storyline that works for you too?
Arlene: LOL Crystal! Yes, the steam factor is always a plus. :) I think this storyline definitely has potential to entertain. I'm curious how this "no nonsense girl" reacts when she figures out what Luke is hiding. This should be a fun ride.
Crystal: I think I need to read something spicy because my brain keeps thinking "I hope his secret is kinky"  LOL!  I know it won't be, but I can't help but hope.

Crystal: What do you think of the cover?  
Arlene: Well.... I'm all about cover PDA and this cover is on fire. :) Definitely caught my attention!.
Crystal: Mine too!  I think covers are getting better and better as the year go by.  This one is definitely one of my favorites.

Crystal: We definitely love our Rock Stars do you think an actor will hold our attention?
Arlene: So true! Rock Stars seem to always be hot messes and I love that. I've read Julie James "Sexiest Man Alive" and he was an actor which definitely kept my attention, so I think this one will be fun. I can't wait to find out though. :)
Crystal: I have hope too and I have a feeling Luke may be able to give our hot Rock Stars a run for their money lol!

Thanks for chatting with me Arlene!  I can't wait to see what Kristen Proby has in store for Luke and Natalie!  Arlene lets reconvene in say 2 weeks to discuss!
Sounds good Crystal! Count me in! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited to read this one! I just bought it today - sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete