Monday, January 7, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Artsy Reader where each week they post a new top ten list and ask fellow bookish folk to share their lists on that topic.

This week we're asked to give our Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019. So here they are in no particular order:

Click on title for Goodreads link:


Storm Cursed (Mercy Thompson #11) by Patricia Briggs:
Love this series so much that I did a re-read last year and it was even better the second time around! The audio performance by Lorelei King cannot be missed!

Watcher in the Woods (Rockton #4) by Kelley Armstrong
Off the grid in somewhere in the wilds of Canada Casey and Eric try to keep law and order with a bunch of people on the run from someone or something.  Lots of twists and turns in this riveting series and I can't wait for the newest! Therese Plummer narrates the series and I listen even when I get an e-ARC. She's wonderful!

Unbroken Cowboy (Gold Valley #5) by Maisey Yates
Been dying for Bea and Dane's romance! Bea is such a sweetheart! Dane better treat her right!

Wild Country (The World of The Others #2) by Anne Bishop
I enjoyed Lake Silence but not as much as the original Others books. Maybe because I didn't my Meg and Simon fix. I'm hoping this one is really good.



I Want You Back (Need You #5) by Lorelei James
Jaxson wants Lucy, the mother of his daughter, back but there better be a lot of groveling because he was a serious A-hole to her! Been waiting for this one for a while.
  
The Last Woman in the Forest by Diane Les Becquets
After his death you find out your lover may have been a serial killer? Plus, she works with rescue dogs! I'm in!

Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
I don't read much YA anymore, but with Jenn Bennett I make an exception!



In Her Sights (Rocky Mountain Bounty Hunters #1) by Katie Ruggle:
I new romantic suspense series by Katie Ruggle? Sign me up!

Devil's Daughter (The Ravenels #5) by Lisa Kleypas
LOVE The Ravenels series! Probably my favorite historical romance series to date!

The Bride Test (The Kiss Quotient #2) by Helen Hoang
The Kiss Quotient was amazing so of course I want to read Khai's story.  


What books are you eagerly anticipating this year?



19 comments:

  1. I think the BRIDE TEST looks cute. One good thing about doing this activity, now I am really excited about a few upcoming books. Since I usually don't pay attention to releases this is a new position for me. Hope you get to read a few of your anticipated books. My Anticipated Releases

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watcher in the Woods- yes please! I can't WAIT for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serious Moonlight and The Bride Test are on my list too. I really liked The Last Woman in the Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Last Woman in the Forest looks really good! What a premise.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I'm reading my first Hoang's books soon (The kiss quotient) and I hope to like her writing! Thank you for reminding that I wanted to read Kelley Armstrong this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you, I enjoyed Lake Silence but it just wasn’t the same as being at the Lakeside Courtyard. I was NOT ready to say goodbye to Meg and Simon and all the others there. Even so, I’m still looking forward to Wild Country.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are a lot of books on your list I'm not aware of!! I wish I had loved Kiss Quotient as much as everyone else. I may still try reading The Bride Test.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am all about the new Briggs and Bishop!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm super excited for Storm Cursed, too. That series is one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are some seriously great books releasing in the first half of the year. I've got several of those on my own list or earlier books in those series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Bride Test and Serious Moonlight are musts for me. Both authors have dazzled me and I need to read more of their work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m very bad at keeping up with new releases, so I haven’t heard of these. I hope they’re all awesome!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Mercy Thompson series! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with you about Lake Silence---I wasn't nearly as enthralled with it as the original series. But I still have high hopes for book two!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  15. I seriously want to say YES! to pretty much all of these! So many I can't wait for either!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked The Kiss Quotient so I'll probably end up reading The Bride Test too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We definitely have similar tastes in books because there isn't a single book on this list that I wouldn't read.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh, all of these books looks great :D I hope you will end up loving every one of them Rachel. <3 Great list :) I hope 2019 is perfect for you so far, that you are reading all the best books, eee.

    ReplyDelete