Saturday, July 3, 2021

2021 Mid-Year Audiobook Challenge Check-In

 

I can't believe half the year is gone already, but this is my Mid-Year Check-In for my 2021 Audiobook Challenge hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer  again & That's What I'm Taking About. Thank you ladies! 

I only signed up for two challenges this year: My Goodreads Reading Challenge and this one. I'm not very good at keeping track of challenges so I just go with the easiest ones. Low stress that way.

This year I signed up for The 100 Club Audiobook Addict again. Last year I failed at meeting my goal, but this year I think I'll make it as I'm already at 50 books and I have a lot more planned audios to read coming up.

My favorites so far:
Click on cover for Goodreads link









10 comments:

  1. Well you are on track! They are a treat when traveling or doing chores. Some of these were favorite reads of mine as well.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we're halfway through the year either. Well done with the challenge so far, Rachel. I'm on track too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're right on track for your goal!
    I love Devney Perry but have not read Tragic yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo on finishing 50 and on track for the big 100!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed The Night Swim. Good luck on your challenges for the 2nd half of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job! I have been wanting to try something from Morgan. Maybe Summer Seekers would be a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halfway to your goal...that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess I am waiting for the wild sign pb, better check! I so want that one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done! I wish I could focus on audios more because I think certain books would be great listens.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete