Sunday, October 11, 2015

Waves of Sunday #76

Welcome to our weekly edition of Waves of Sunday where each Sunday we spotlight a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR.
Today we are spotlighting:
Kaleidoscope Hearts (Hearts #1) by Claire Contreras
Published January 20th 2015
He was my older brother's best friend. 
He was never supposed to be mine. 
I thought we would get it out of our system and move on. 

One of us did. 
One of us left. 

Now he’s back, looking at me like he wants to devour me. And all those feelings I’d turned into anger are brewing into something else, something that terrifies me. 
He broke my heart last time. 
This time he'll obliterate it.

This is a standalone.

Arlene's Thoughts
This is one of the recommendations I received while I was at the Author in the OC last week. I've read Claire Contreras novel There is No Light in Darkness and was absolutely captivated by her writing ability. People at the event were saying the Hearts series is great, and I noticed she had a long line of fans waiting to have their books signed. Looking at the great reviews, I know that I'll probably fall right into this story that sounds emotional and heartbreaking. I'm sort of in the mood for a bit of drama, so I'll definitely dive into this one soon!

2 comments:

  1. I so want to read this book. I've had it for a few months now and it keeps falling off my radar because of my review pile. Thanks for bringing it back to my radar. It sounds like such a good read.

    ReplyDelete