Sunday, May 5, 2013

Waves of Sunday #28


Welcome to our weekly edition of Waves of Sunday where each Sunday we spotlight a book that has been making waves in the book scene or has simply caught our attention causing a riptide on our TBR. 

Today we are spotlighting:
Inhale, Exhale by Sarah M. Ross
Publication Date: May 7th 2013
About the book
Jillian had a plan: celebrate the end of her first year of college with an amazing summer full of beaches, barbeques, and bonfires. When her mom insists she needs a summer job, and her boyfriend spends more time with his band than with her, Jillian’s plans go down the drain.

Grant had a plan: finish his Masters, get a great job at Google, and get the hell out of Georgia. He might be giving up some of the fun of his youth, but he knows his all work and no play method would be worth it when his dreams came true.

But things never go according to plan.

When temptation brings them together and tragedy tears them apart, Jillian and Grant will be forced to choose: fight for their dreams, or fight for each other.

Arlene's Thoughts
Not too many people on my personal GR flist have read this, but the overall ratings have been fantastic! To be completely honest, I spotted this while I was stalking Brandie's wish list. I know... annoying habit I must break one day, but when I read the description, I became completely intrigued. I love the new adult genre and this book seems to fall right into that category. Not to mention there's temptation, tragedy and I can only imagine a heated romance... well I think I might be adding it to my wish list as well. :)

Brandie's Thoughts
I first spotted this book on Goodreads when a new author I've started following rated it and raved about it. And then once I read the synopsis - I knew I had to read this book! The whole, 'temptation & tragedy' had me immediately...sounds like a book that's right up my alley. Can't wait to get my hands on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment